Full Time | 3 - 5 years of experience | Chennai, India
We are looking for a talented candidate with a passion for technology and software to join our team to build superior and high quality products and services.
What you will do
- As part of our growing team you will collaborate with team members at all levels to identify and close major gaps in our products.
- You will take direct responsibility for mobile application features, drive improvements, and own product maintenance.
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Step up to resolve product issues – large and small.
- Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Collaborate with peers during product brainstorms, technical design discussions, pair programming sessions and code reviews.
- Write pragmatic, performant, and testable code that works consistently across devices.
- Always work to improve the quality of the codebase
Skills you must possess
- Significant iOS engineering experience (3+ years), with experience working on at least two large native iOS applications.
- Expert level experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding of MV* concepts, mobile threading, and memory management and how they apply to mobile applications.
- Master of Xcode
- Thorough understanding of code optimization
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- A fundamental understanding of complex data structures and algorithms, which enables you to develop and apply new solutions and confidently navigate and improve existing code.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- High proficiency in handling APIs via SDKs like certificate authority.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to leverage both quantitative and qualitative data and to collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop effective UX solutions.
- Effective project management skills.
- Creative problem solvers and risk takers. You like to take initiative to push projects forward but know when to involve others.
- Excellent communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly.
- Knowledge of Kotlin and willingness to do Android related work would be considered a plus
What you will get
- Defined growth path for commitment and hard work
- Conducive learning environment with high level of mentoring and coaching
- Active encouragement to seek and expand technical and executive skills